March 31, 2010 by dennis
Here is what you need to know.
- iPhoneWorld.ca editors currently post daily newsbriefs about the latest iPhone/iTouch/iPad apps and games arrivals.
- As our primary source of news for these news posts we strive to use our forums.
- So in order to get to the frontpage of iPhoneWorld.ca, as an app developer / publisher, or a PR agency, all you need to do is post some concise information about your newly launched app / game (or update or promotion of thereof) in the right section of our forums.
- If your news passes our editorial guidelines, our editors will (*) include it in our daily newsbriefs article, usually within (**) 24-48 hours.
Brief how to:
1) Register at our forums at http://forum.iphoneworld.ca (*** if there’s a problem, read below.)
2)(Optional) personalize your profile with information about your company or the app you are promoting.
3) (Important) Post your news at either one of these forum sections (it’s very important that you don’t use any other forum sections apart of these two!):
- iPhone apps – http://forum.iphoneworld.ca/iphone-programs-apps/
- iPhone games – http://forum.iphoneworld.ca/iphone-games/
4) Verify that your news were properly posted, all the links and images work, etc…
5) Sit back and relax… If your news passes our editorial guidelines, one of our editors will mention it on our frontpage, probably in the next newsbriefs compilation article.
You’re welcome to post as many news or updates as wish, as long as it does not seem like you are spamming.
* We do have some editorial guidelines, so not all news make it through them. We try to include all news, but sometimes we run out of space.
** We can’t guarantee how long it will take for your news to be posted, 24-48 hours is just an estimate (especially on the weekends).
*** If you cannot register at iPhoneWorld.ca forums, it means that our registration spam filter for some reason did not like something in the registration information you’ve provided. We have no control over the way it works, but there’s a way to fix this. Try to use:
- a different sign in name.
- a different e-mail address.
- a different IP address or computer.
…or a combination of all of the above.
- iPhone World testing iNews Aggregator (Apple, iPhone, iTouch, iPad news) (beta!)
- iPhoneWorld.ca beta tests reader / PR news / articles submissions system – post YOUR news on iPhone World!
- Developers receive test iPad, Apps removed from App Store after public criticism, free Fitaide Lite for iPhone available – iPhone World Links 03/19/2010
Sign up to receive latest iPhone World news and updates via e-mail, RSS, Twitter or Facebook!