August 13, 2007 by dennis
Another iPhone file browser for Windows operating system is available in the form of iPhoneList.
* Copy Files / Folders to iPhone (Drag & Drop)
* Get Files / Folders from the iPhone
* Create new Folders
* Delete Files / Folders
* Preview text files.
* Show Strings in binary files.
* Decode, Preview, and Edit binary property files (.plist)
* Preview Apple-formatted PNG files.
* Convert binary Property list files on Copy (both directions)
* Convert Apple-formatted PNG files (both directions)
* Theme Installer (working with digitalKid)
* RingTone Installer
* System Sounds Replacement
* Application / Package Installer / Manager
Install note from the author: “If you don’t have a “phonedmg” folder, you can get the iTunesMobileDevice.dll that’s required in your C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin folder. Make sure it’s in the same folder as iPhoneList.”
- iPhoneList v0.9.1.40 .exe (421KB) by CmputrAce (includes installation file) – add iTunesMobileDevice.dll into the program folder after installation.
- iPhoneList v0.9.1.40 .zip (63KB) by CmputrAce (.zip file) – add iTunesMobileDevice.dll into the program folder after unzipping.
- Readme. Note: CmputrAce needs some help with the project… See his contact details in readme file.
UPDATE: A NEWER VERSION OF IPHONE LIST IS NOW AVAILABLE – PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT INSTEAD OF THE VERSION YOU SEE HERE.
- iPhoneList v0.9.8.70 iPhone file browser (Windows)
- iPhoneBrowser: iPhone file browser utility (Windows)
- iPhone Browser v1.52: browse, upload, and edit files on your iPhone
Sign up to receive latest iPhone World news and updates via e-mail, RSS, Twitter or Facebook!