January 2, 2009 by James
A rather curious application for the iPhone, called SMS Trap, is now available. If you’re into spying on people, then this one is certainly for you!
Does your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse ever receive SMS messages in the middle of the night? Does he or she say it’s “just a friend” when you ask who wrote and what it’s all about? If you’ll use SMS Trap you can stop guessing: once installed on an iPhone, this application forwards all incoming and outgoing SMS messages to you, without the owner of the device ever suspecting a thing, after which you can check them at any time online.
The full list of features is:
- Simple two-button installation process
- The ability to read all sent and incoming SMS messages from your partner’s cell phone
- A function allowing you to view the name of the sender/receiver of the message (as written in the Contacts Book of the cell phone that the software is installed onto)
- Complete stealth regime – no signs of software activity
- Complete privacy – no one will ever be able to learn who is the person that installed this software onto his/her cell phone
- Roaming mode
P.S. This service is available for multiple mobile phone types apart of the iPhone, including BlackBerry, as well as Windows Mobile and Symbian powered devices.
- The first Live TV iPhone application.
- iPhone Program: AlphaRENTAL iPhone business automation application
- Sheep Trap: iPhone App Review
Sign up to receive latest iPhone World news and updates via e-mail, RSS, Twitter or Facebook!